Aberdeen FC --- Sea of Red and White

Jun 11, 2008 - 3:48 PM hours
Aberdeen FC --- Sea of Red and White |#1971
Jun 24, 2013 - 11:45 AM hours
Aberdeen have announced the signings of Gregg Wylde and Lawrence Shankland.

Wylde joins on a free transfer from Bolton Wanderers, having failed to make an impact in England since a free transfer move from Rangers last year.
The 22-year-old has agreed a three-year deal with Derek McInnes' side.
The manager told the Dons' official website: "Gregg is a player will give us real pace and good balance, which is something I felt the team needed.
"He is a young player who has had a couple of frustrating years with injuries and not playing first team football but he is a player with great ability and is someone who I am sure will be hugely beneficial to the team."

Forward Shankland, 17, was a standout performer in the Third Division last season with Queen's Park, netting 14 times in 39 appearances.
"Lawrence is definitely one for the future with the potential we see in him," McInnes added. "He has shown a great deal of maturity to score as many goals as he did last season in the Third Division and by working closely with Neil Cooper, myself and Tony he will only continue to improve.
"He will now gain the benefit of training full-time and will play regularly at Under 20 level with a view to forcing his way in to the first team."

Wylde and Shankland join Barry Robson, Willo Flood and Calvin Zola in joining Aberdeen this summer.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/aberdeen/230535-aberdeen-confirm-signings-of-gregg-wylde-and-lawrence-shankland/

Sieht auf den ersten Blick echt gut aus was die Dons diesen Sommer machen! Von Sutton sollte man allerdings die Finger lassen meiner Meinung nach.

•     •     •

If Dundee was Africa
And Fife was Antarctica
If Arbroath was India
And Perth was Peru
In that darkest of continents
How happy I'd be
Cause that would mean Aberdeen
Was deep in the Mediterranean Sea
And a'body would agree
That's a no bad place for Aberdeen tae be
Aberdeen FC --- Sea of Red and White |#1972
Jun 24, 2013 - 3:30 PM hours
Wyldes Verpflichtung war ja schon länger klar, dass Shankland noch dazu kommt gefällt mir aber auch :)

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

19. Mai 2012, Scottish Cup Final Hibernian 1-5 Heart of Midlothian

,,Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.''

Sir Winston Churchill
Aberdeen FC --- Sea of Red and White |#1973
Jun 29, 2013 - 3:15 PM hours
McInnes holt einen neuen Chefscout:

Aberdeen FC appoint Head of Recruitment

Following a review of the Clubs recruitment and scouting operations Aberdeen FC is delighted to announce the appointment of Russ Richardson to the newly created role of Head of Recruitment. In his role Russ will oversee and coordinate all aspects of recruitment, scouting and opposition assessments.

(...)

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20130626/aberdeen-fc-appoint-head-of-recruitment_2212158_3220644

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

,,Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.''

Sir Winston Churchill
Aberdeen FC --- Sea of Red and White |#1974
Jun 30, 2013 - 4:35 PM hours
Hier ein paar Bilder vom ersten Training, Hauptsache Magennis trainiert mit Uhr :p .

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20130627/redimages-today-at-training-_2212158_3222163

Lenkt von seinen Haaren ab ! :)

•     •     •

O ye\'ll tak\' the high road and I\'ll tak\' the low road,
An\' I\'ll be in Scotland afore ye;
But me and my true love will never meet again
On the bonnie, bonnie banks O\' Loch Lomond.

This contribution was last edited by Faddy83 on Jun 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM hours
Aberdeen FC --- Sea of Red and White |#1975
Jun 30, 2013 - 5:15 PM hours
Oh Gott, dagegen war die Glatze ja noch modisch :p

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

Sir Winston Churchill
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.